We have introduced a range of necessary measures to ensure the ongoing health and safety of you - our loyal shoppers and passionate team members. COVID-19 will be affecting the delivery of some, but not all orders;
- Deliveries to fixed home or business addresses should not be affected - courier services have not been experiencing regular delays.
- Deliveries to PO Box, Parcel Collect & Parcel Locker addresses will be affected – Australia Post are experiencing delays of at least 7 days due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes.
Please allow some extra time for returns to be processed. Changes to the number of staff on premises and the quarantining of packages means it will take us longer than usual to process returns during stage 4 restrictions. We apologise for the delay and thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
We deliver Australia wide, direct from Northwave Australia HQ. Shipping costs are a flat rate of $15 for purchases totalling under $150 and free shipping for purchases totalling over $150. When goods are in-stock, orders are dispatched within 1 and 3 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 1 and 3 business days to metro locations, and between 5 and 7 business days for delivery to regional locations including Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory, depending on your location.
We understand that you might change your mind about the products you have purchased. Our returns policy allows you 30 days to return any unwanted item at your own cost. Products you are returning must be in their original and unused condition and in the original packaging. Please ensure you do not compromise the original packaging or tags otherwise we will be unable to accept your return. You may return the item for a full refund, excluding face masks and sample items. If you would like to exchange an item, the quickest solution is to lodge a return request in your Northwave Australia account, and place a new order on our website. This circumvents potentially lengthy periods for shipping and processing, and ensures you get your new item as soon as possible.
Please return your goods within 30 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging - include all product tags, labels & original packaging. Northwave Australia will process all returns within three (3) working days of receiving the returned goods back. We recommend that you use a trackable service as this helps you and Northwave Australia locate your parcel.
The above policy does not impact your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations. Please note all return items are reviewed upon processing to ensure they meet the return conditions listed above. Goods that do not match return conditions will be returned to the customer.
Having a Northwave Australia account is the quickest and easiest way to manage returns. If you have an account, please sign in and lodge your return in the purchase history tab.
If you checked out as a guest, please get in touch with us via email and we will provide details on how to return your product(s). All items are to be returned directly to Northwave HQ for processing.
You can reach us here: email@example.com
Northwave Australia PO BOX 14 Braeside 3195 Victoria
All refunds will be processed within three (3) working days of approval. Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order. Any refunds for items purchased using a discount coupon/voucher will be credited at the net purchase price as shown on your order confirmation email. Please allow up to five (5) days after Northwave Australia has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account. Please note we can only accept returns for purchases made from northwave.com.au website and not from any other website or store. Please contact the place of purchase for their returns policy.
This warranty policy is designed to assure customers that Northwave is committed to building the finest quality footwear and guarantee an adequate warranty policy for them. For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt. Please follow the returns process to begin the warranty process. Warranties will be processed by our customer service team within three (3) working days.
1. We want our customers to feel that they can rely on Northwave
2. We guarantee our products to be of the best quality during normal usage. Our products are analytically laboratory tested and approved by Northwave testers and have undergone adequate military “O” standards.
3. Northwave guarantees its products based on the normal warranty standards, which is 24-months from purchase date and which must be accompanied by proof of purchase (sales invoice or valid receipt).
4. Usage greater than this period of time is considered normal wear and tear and will not fall under the warranty policy and repairs will be billed.
5. Warranty claims will not be accepted for improper use of product, tampering, modifications or adjustments not approved by Northwave, inadequate maintenance, and incorrect washing.
6. For the above reason (point 5) Northwave reserves the right to repair, substitute, replace or credit product at its sole discretion.
7. Some aesthetical features on our footwear and apparel are sewn or assembled by hand; therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. These minor imperfections (if within our standards) will not be considered defects and in this case the goods will not be subject to replacement or credit.
8. In case of a General Recall for proven structural problems in our products, all transportation costs will be covered by Northwave. Northwave will immediately replace or repair any product due to General Recall.
Our products have an elevated amount of handmade workmanship, especially our footwear and apparel; therefore, no two boots or bindings and apparel are the same.
Below are some examples of handmade workmanship:
• Pencil line markings or not completely straight stitching lines are small aesthetic defects that do not affect the performance of the product;
• Small needle holes in upper material to show where stitching starts is not considered a defect;
• Glue marks up to 2mm are not considered defects but only guarantee sole adhesion;
• PU and PVC air bubbles which are part of the injection technology are not considered defects;
These and other small imperfections are characteristics from products which are handmade or by the different technologies used.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.